Thursday, October 4, 2012

Have You Heard?

I know that I have pretty much skipped the songs of the day for the last few days, but that's because I'm in the process of moving. I am still going to do a Have You Heard for this week though, and here it is!

1. Browsing through Youtube videos and following suggestions is probably the fastest way to find new music for me. That's how I found this. She has a gorgeous voice and I personally love looking at her!


2. This is sort of strange and catchy...


3. This song was pretty much the anthem of my entire winter last year. I'm not sure why, but I'm in love with this song.


4. Another strange one, but I really love the video. It reminds me of... dare I say, dungeons and dragons?

2 comments:

  1. Life tends to get in the way of many things... Didn't know you were moving! Is it far? And are you working? I haven't heard any news since you left Papa John's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still haven't finished moving everything in yet, I just moved in with my in-laws, maybe 5 miles from Papa John's. Haven't managed to find any work yet unfortunately, still looking!

    ReplyDelete