Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Exactly What I Needed

I took a friend of mine to the doctor the other day, but I got bored sitting in the waiting room, so I decided to go out and take a walk. I was wandering along when I stumbled on this:


The thing that amazed me the most was that they were growing in a ditch! That's only the second time I've seen a lilly pad in my entire life, and to find hundreds of them hiding in a ditch was really cool. It made me think about some things, about life and all its turmoil. The divorce I'm currently going through has made me think about life a lot. I have learned ways to stay positive when I never thought I could, and the experience has made me that much stronger. It's another one of those ways that I've found beauty and strength in the midst of turmoil, and I just had to share!

1 comment: