Thursday, September 27, 2012

Have you heard?

The second edition of have you heard?! Welcome, if you're new, this is where I share some of the latest things I've been listening to, and hopefully something you haven't heard before and you'll fall in love with. Enjoy!

1. I have been really excited about this all week, because I think I found a new favorite band (to add to my other bajillion). It's pretty rare for me to instantly gravitate towards a band, but once it happens I listen to them without tire for at least a week. That's what happened with this one. I couldn't share just one song either. The song that I found was You're on My Mind, and I blew it off after listening to it once. I found myself later humming and singing the chorus, and decided to listen to it again. And again. And therefore, decided to explore other tracks. If you don't like one song, please give the others a listen, because they are all a little different! *There is a playlist here, you can control what you watch by clicking on the little symbol inside the youtube screen that looks like a box with a play button inside that's to the right, next to watch later!*


2. I discovered this song when I discovered Fun. and it just always seemed like a great song to me. Maybe that's because it includes Nate Ruess? Either way, it's a little strange, but then again, new music is always strange until you get used to it!


3. I really love the guitar in this song! Band of Skulls always puts something out there that I like. A little rock and roll in the mix!


4. The first time I heard Imagine Dragons back in February, I was in love. When they got on the radio in my area, I was super excited, and I'm sure by now that everyone has heard It's Time. This was the first song that I heard by them, and it's still my favorite. I keep hoping that this will be the next one to hit the air because it really is the song that made me fall in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment