Friday, September 21, 2012

Have you heard?

Once a week, I'd like to take the time to share with you what I'm listening to, and possibly something you haven't heard yet. Maybe you'll fall in love with these songs like I did.

1. In Retrospect - Battleships.
What's not to love about a room full of lamps and a man in a bowtie? I say nothing.


2. Gangnam Style - Psy.
The number one video on Youtube right now, a huge hit in Korea as well as in the states, and quickly spreading worldwide. I just love the dance!


3. Better Than Nothing - Sarah Jaffe.
I also love her song Summer Begs, but this one is great! She has an awesome voice and kickass lyrics. I fell in love the moment I heard her voice.


4. Come Away to the Water (feat. Rozzi Crane) - Maroon 5.
I am probably the only person who never saw The Hunger Games. This is likely why I just discovered this song. I love it, and I don't think it sounds anything like Maroon 5's style. I love it when artists step out of their comfort zones and create something wonderful.


Well I hope you enjoy! Keep listening!

4 comments:

  1. I love Gangham Style! I have to learn that dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. she is so wicked awesome... I have literally fallen in love with all her music... I am obsessed! I wish I would have been introduced to her before now lol

      Delete